Miss Pancake
It was a very nice day today.
Because it was only a bit very hot outside.
After I helped Zita with her early morning stretches exercises, we got in our fast car and got Niamh and brought her to my house.
But first we went to Mister Kettleman’s shop and got brand new bagels.
For our another breakfast.
And then I saw that all red as can be bird having it’s in the morning bath. Ha.
Then Niamh was very busy in the dining room, so I minded her.
Zita was downstairs finding things.
But when Craig was dressed I helped him with his very tasty bagel.
Because those bagels do not make you chubbley. Ha.
Then when I was having a nice nap, Niamh needed me to mind her when she went in the fast car.
Because she had to get some very beautiful free clothes. My goodness.
So I woke up just like that, and got in the car. That is a very good job for me.
The we went for a little walk before Niamh had to go to the hard questions restaurant.
The fast car took her there.
Craig and Zita had chillies for their dinner, but I got livers on my dinner. Ha,
But then it was bath-time for Craig. So I went right outside into my side yard.
Because of the other not so fast chair.
When he was squeaky clean I came back in. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment