Miss Pancake
We had a very nice and quiet day.
It was not even a bit of the hot sunshine outside, so we had a very long all over walk.
When we got home Zita talked to her own sister.
She visited our Cousin Ciara and Mister Ben and their best nurse, my friend Miss Suzy. Ha.
Then Zita and I went downstairs so we could make everything neat and tidy.
Because Mister Freddy is going to make the walls in the little kitchen beautiful.
When we got upstairs Craig made Zita her special coffee and his own too.
But I had a very nice nap in our den on my sofa.
We did not do anything interesting today.
Because we have been way too interesting, for lots of days.
Craig said he was so very interesting that he forgot to have all his relaxes. Oh dear.
That is not so very good.
When Zita and I were downstairs we found even more of Craig’s little cars.
So we brought them upstairs.
He was very happy.
And he put them in the bookcase, beside the fast computer.
Then it was my dinnertime, and I got liver treats again.
I think I get liver treats all the time, because of that chubbley word.
Yesterday Zita and I put a special mirror in the bathroom, it is a move all around mirror.
So Craig can be more neat and tidy. Ha.
After dinner we moved all the too many boxes out of my den.
Now there is lots of room for me.
Then it was detective time for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment