Tuesday, 14 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty

Miss Pancake 


​Oh dear me.

When Zita and I went to our outside the blue was not blue at all.

Because it was nearly yellow.

Because there are lots and lots of beautiful trees all on fire somewhere.

But all the smelly smoke was here. 

But we had a very long nice walk all around anyway.

Because Zita said that today was going to be way too hot for anymore even little walks.

When we got home Zita found that clean our air machine and put it in the kitchen.

So the inside of our house is not a bit smoky at all. 

Then Zita went out to do some important errands.

So I minded Craig. 

And we kept all our curtains closed, so the way too hot could not find us inside the house. Ha.

I was very happy when Zita got home, and I brought her my very best ball.

She thought that was a very nice present. 

Then everybody had cold drinks. Because of the too hot.  

I went outside, but I could not stay to see my friends the birds, because I got too hot.

So I came in to keep Zita company instead.

Craig and Zita had more of the delicious from far far away food for their dinner. 

They alway get way too much of their delicious foods, so they can eat it the next day.

Because the next day when it is old, it is even more delicious. I do not know why. 

We always get that very very tasty very old cheese from Mister Saint Albert’s shop. 

Emmet’s friend Mister Professor Kevin got a very important prize. 

But he had to get all dressed up. With a tie too. My goodness.

I bet all his cows were very happy for him. 

And his own family too. My goodness me. 

After our dinners it was cleaning time before we watched the detectives.






No comments:

Post a Comment