Sunday, 26 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Two

Miss Pancake


My goodness me.

Today is the day that Zita’s aeroplane finds Ireland without getting even a bit lost.

Because she has to go to see if her parent can remember her.

Craig’s mother forgot that I was Miss Pancake, she always thought I was Miss Poppy. My goodness.

But her parents are in a little house beside that dangerous, full of whales ocean. 

Maybe my friend Miss Sally will visit them and be their fierce minder.

So we were very busy this morning.

But we went for a long lovely walk anyway.

It was all hot again, so we only went underneath the giant trees.

So we would not get too hot.

But we went to visit the nice farmers, and we got Craig a giant scone. 

With blueberries.

And when he was having his coffee I got the plate full of tasty crumbs. 


Then Zita and I made everything neat and tidy.

And we made the comfy sofa in our office into a bed.

Because my friends Niamh and Tyler are going to stay here.

Because sometimes I have to go outside, in the middle of the night. 

And Niamh is lots quicker than Craig. Ha. 

My friend Sach sent me a picture of the giant mountains. 

Because she and her friend are on a vacation. In those mountains. 

After everything was all packed up, Susan came to take Zita to our aeroport.


But she told me that I have to take care of the whole house, even the basement, and Craig and Niamh too.

All by myself. Oh dear. 

Then her aeroplane went to the big aeroport. 

That is where the do not get lost aeroplanes live.

Niamh and Tyler were still at the cottage today.

And they had giant water guns. My goodness.

And they stayed at the cottage until after dinnertime.

Because they had to made it spic and span. 

So Craig and I had a together dinner. 

He did not have a peanut butter and brand new honey sandwich.

Because Zita made an extra tasty sandwich with squished eggs inside. 

I got some.

Because eggs are good for dogs. 

Then I had my after dinner nap.


But I woke up when the fast car came home. Ha. 

And then it was nearly everybody’s bedtime. 



No comments:

Post a Comment