Friday, 17 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Three

Miss Pancake 


​There was not even a little smell of that smokey air today, and the lots of wind made everywhere smell nice.

So Zita and I went on the longest ever all over walk. 

And we found Miss Ashley on the busy street.

So Zita and Ashley talked for a long time, so I got to smell the whole street. Ha. That was a good idea. 

And when we got home it was nearly our lunchtime. 

Then Niamh was here.

And she had a whole lunchtime in a box.

Because she had an important meeting at a table sheets restaurant, with her boss.

But she could not eat and talk all at the same time. 

So the nice restaurant people put it all in a beautiful box. Ha.

Craig was all awake and she gave him some extremely delicious chips. My goodness.

Then Zita took her and the beautiful box back to her apartment. 

My friend Mister Kiran used to be a tasty cook at that restaurant.

But now he lives in Montreal. Oh well. 

I stayed here so I could help Craig with some apple rollsups. 

Last night I went to fast asleep right between Craig and Zita. 

And I did not get up until morning time. Ha.

When Zita got home we went downstairs so we could make Niamh’s curtains just perfect.

Niamh is going to take the downstairs make clean air machine to the apartment. 

So they can have nice air too. That is a good idea. 

Then Mister Clifford took us on a before bedtime adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment