Friday, 10 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Six

Miss Pancake 


When we looked outside this morning there was not even a bit of rain. 

But last night Niamh and her friends went to the outside loud music party.

And they all got a bit soggy. Too bad for them.

They had lots of very beautiful bright lights and loud noises in the sky at that party.

But I was not scared.

Because I was all asleep on Craig’s feet. Ha.

Zita and I went for a long walk before the too hot came to my streets.

Then Zita and I fixed some lovely clothes with that not so noisy machine.

When Craig was all dressed Zita made his coffe.

Because he was a bit sore today. And Niamh had a sick tummy.

But Zita and I are very fine. Good for us.

After Craig had his cinnamon bun, Zita went to Niamh’s apartment.

To bring her all fixed stuff. 

I stayed here to keep Craig all safe and comfy. 

That is my very favourite job.

When Zita came I told her that it was time for our before dinner walk.

Because it was not even a bit late today.

So we went and looked at everything. 

And when I was not all hot, I had my dinner.

You cannot have your dinner when you are all hot, or you will have a sick tummy. 

Craig and Zita had no cooking sandwiches with chickens. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment