Thursday, 30 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Six

Miss Pancake 


​I had a very quiet day today.

Because everybody was very busy.

I was very very busy too.

Because Mister Tyler was here.

Because the apartment was way too empty.

Because Niamh was here with me.

So I had to mind him too. My goodness me.

So after breakfast we had a nice together walk, before we all went to our works.

But Niamh was so busy she forgot about my lunchtime.

But Craig remembered. 

Because he always rememberers my dinners.

So after my lunch I helped him with the peanut butter cookies crumbs.

Mister Tyler went to that Mister McDonald’s shop for lunchtime treats, and he got some for Niamh too.

After lunch I was very busy in the office, because we had lots of important people to talk to. 

Our friend Doctor Andrea went to that very very far away hospital. 

And she took her cats. 

On an aeroplane. My goodness me. 

She said her cats are very fierce, and will be her very far away minders.

Maybe she will see Niamh’s friend Mister Nelson and his very friendly dog. Maybe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment