Miss Pancake
I took Zita on a very lovely long walk this morning.
Because it was a beautiful and not too hot day today.
Then we had a very nice quiet day.
Before lunchtime Niamh came to visit me.
And get her clothes all squeaky clean.
Because the clean your clothes room at her apartment is too scary.
And she had her lunch with us.
Craig did not get up this morning, because Miss Janet came here.
Because it was Craig’s stretching day.
But he was not so sore after today.
And as soon as she went to her house, he got up, and made his coffee.
Zita and the fast car took Niamh back to her apartment and then it took Zita to the grocery store.
I stayed right here with my friend Craig.
And we watched everything from our watching window.
When Zita got home I helped her with those groceries, and I found apple rollsups. My goodness.
Maybe tomorrow we will have one with our coffees. Maybe.
Last night the whole of our sky got very bright, lots of times.
I barked at it, but it did not stop.
But Zita came in the living room and we watched it for a bit, then we went back to our bedroom.
I got up right between Craig and Zita.
I put my head on Craig’s feet, and all of my feet on Zita. Ha.
Then we all went back to all asleep.
After our dinners I had a den relax, until it was our detective time.
No comments:
Post a Comment