Tuesday, 7 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty Three

​My goodness gracious. 

I had the most exciting day in the whole world. 

Because our fast car took Zita and I to Kathy’s own cottage. 

And it did not get lost, even on the very little roads.

Because it had been there before.

But not with me. Ha. 

And I did not even know we were going until Zita asked me. 

And I got very very happy.

Because it was an adventure ride for us. My goodness me.

But those little roads are very bumpy, so the fast car did not go so very fast.

The cottage is very big. 

So I had a very good time looking all over, even the basement.

Then we sat in the big no bugs room and watched everything.

Then we went outside so I could smell everything. 

And there were brand new smell everywhere. And lots and lots of trees. My goodness me.

Then Zita and Kathy went down to the comfy chairs beside the water.

I went too. 

But then Zita and Kathy got right into the water.

So I had to go too.

Because I was the only minder dog there. 

And there are fishes in that lake. Maybe sharks too. Maybe. 

So I got in with them.

So I could look for fishes.

And I scared them all away. Ha. 

Then it was time for my afternoon nap.

And when I was all awake, it was our time to go back to our house.

So the fast car took us back, and I went to sleep in the back seat. 

When we got home I was still a bit tired, so I minded Craig from my comfy chair.

Last night my own football team won an important game. 

Because I am a lovely Bouvier de Flanders. 

And Flanders is where my team is from. 

So it is my own far away team. Ha.


And some nasty people tried to steal the game. But they lost. Too bad for them. 

After I had my dinner I went into our office to be Zita sewing helper. 

Until it was our detective time.

But I went to fast asleep, because I had a very busy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment