Miss Pancake
My goodness me.
We had a very very busy time yesterday.
Because we had a giant storm.
And there was lots of very scary thunder.
But I went downstairs, because the thunder cannot find me downstairs.
And then we had way way too much rain.

I could not even see my friend Clifford.
But my friend the giant bird did not mind at all. It just sat on its little island and had a shower. Ha.

But there was so much lots of rain some got in my basement.

But not so very much. That is good.
But the way too much rain caught lots of cars. And they just got filled up too the top with water.

My goodness me.
Niamh and Tyler are still in Toronto. And they nearly melted.

My goodness me.
But they went to a game of hit the ball very hard.
And it was inside the bigger than everything place, where the play that game.

So it was only too much very hot.
But it was not too hot for beers. Ha.

This morning Zita and I got up early. Nearly before the hot.
So we only went for a little walk, and only on the grass.
Because the roads were too hot for my feet.
We went around our ponds and saw my friends the ducks.
They were sleeping under the trees, where the hot could not cook them.
When we got home it was clean the house day.
Even my side yard. I was a big help, until I got too hot.

So I had a relax, with my head in the cool house. Ha.
But then. Zita found the blow everything everywhere machine, so I went in the hose to mind Craig.
Then Zita got too hot too.

So everybody had lots of ice in their drinks. Me too.
My friend Miss Doctor Andrea is now a brand new doctor.

She does not have to be in the hospital all the time.
Now she can come here for her coffees.
Miss Andrea always brings very tasty treats. Like giant doughnuts.
Maybe she does not know about me being a bit chubbly. Maybe.
I had my dinner early, because being hot made me very hungry. Craig did not mind.
We had a do not cook anything dinner. Because of the too hot.
And after dinner, we did our chores, and Zita took some groceries to Susan’s house.
Because an aeroplane will bring her home, but very late tonight.
So now she can have a nice breakfast.
Then it was our detective program time. Good for us.
Because we had a very busy day.
No comments:
Post a Comment