Saturday, 4 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Forty

Miss Pancake 


​My goodness what a busy day I had.

Even before my breakfast Mister Frankie came here to make the basement floors beautiful.

I only barked a little too much. Good for me.

Then Zita had to go to a class about fixing houses. 

I stayed here to mind Craig.

But then my friend Lee needed my help.

Because she minding her sister’s little dog.

So I went to her house to be her helper. 

Then Zita was home so we had a relax in the side yard.

And we both went to all asleep. My goodness.

Then Craig asked if we wanted coffees and we woke up. 

My goodness what a day.

And Craig had a little muffin when he had his coffee. 

I helped clean the muffin plate.

Then Zita went to talk to our friend Miss Bruna. 

And then the fast car took her to visit Mister IKEA’s shop.

Maybe she will find his very delicious cinnamon buns. Maybe.

I had my afternoon nap, on my comfy watching chair, so I could mind Craig too. 

When Zita got home it was dinnertime for us. 

And after our relax we went into our bedroom to watch our detectives. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment