Sunday, 19 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Five

Miss Pancake 


​My goodness we had a very busy day this morning.

Zita’s father had a sick tummy. In Ireland. 

But it was only a little bit of a sick tummy. 

And now he is all better.

I think it was too much swimming in that dangerous ocean. 

So he got chased by a nasty shark. My goodness me. 

And Zita talked to auntie Eileen lots of times. 

So I stayed right beside Zita. 

Because taking care of my family is my very best job.

And I got up on the comfy bed lots of time. 

So I could mind Craig too.

And then Richard came here to sign lots of important papers for Niamh.

So she can have a little red book, just like Zita and Emmet.

Craig and I cannot have one of those books.

Because we are not very Irish. Oh well. 

Craig is just a pretend Scotsman. 

Because he eats Scotsman’s porridge for breakfasts. 

But I am a real Bouvier dog. 

So I do not need a little book to know who I am. Ha. 

When our friend Richard was gone Zita went to do some shopping for Niamh.

I stayed here, on my own very comfy chair.

So I could mind Craig too. 

Mister Tyler’s sister went to the football game, up on our busy street.

So she put her car in our driveway. That was a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment