Thursday, 16 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Two

Miss Pancake 


​I got up before Zita so I could look out the windows, because last night I heard something.

So I had to see if it was safe for Zita to wake up. 

But there was nothing there except our beautiful flowers. 

So then I told Zita that it was time to be all awake, so we could have our breakfasts.

After we were full up we went on a lovely walk.

But not so long, because of the smokey sky.

But then a big nice wind came here, and it blew all the smoky air all away to somewhere else. 

So then it was a very beautiful outside day, and there was not even one cloud.

The wind blew them all away too.

When I had my morning relax, Zita was downstairs fixing things with her not so noisy machine.

But after lunchtime Zita and the fast car went to the cottage.

Because Tara and Taylor and Mister Charlie were there. And Kathy too.

So they had an altogether lunchtime at the cottage.

I did not go this time.

So I minded Craig instead.

And he did not have a nice sleep in, and we had an apple rollsup for our next lunch. Ha. 

This afternoon I had my own relaxes outside, in my side yard. 

Because it was not way too hot today.

Yesterday Niamh got the special toes scissors and now my feet are all beautiful for summer. 

And I got treats too.

When Zita got home I already had my dinner, so Craig and Zita had to have theirs just together.

Too bad for them.

Then everybody was a bit tired and we decided that ir was detective time for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment