Miss Pancake
When Zita and I were all awake, it was not even a bit too warm.
So we went for a very long, all over walk.
And we saw all the farmers putting their lovely food in their tents.
But we did not get anything, because it was too early.
And on our way home we visited all the ducks.
But then it was getting hot.
And when we got home we both had a lovely relax.
After a little while we went downstairs and cleaned up.
Because all of Mister Frankie’s work was all dry.
Last night we took him his money.
I minded Zita, because it was dark outside.
When Craig was up he made the coffees, and I cleaned up his plate.
Then Zita went to the shop where she gets her fixing clothes stuff.
It was too hot for me, so I stayed in my house.
When the fast car brought Zita home she was very busy making comfortable cushions for Niamh.
Then I asked Craig if I could have my dinner early, and I was very polite.
So he got it right away. And there some livers on top. Ha.
We had a very nice quiet afternoon.
My friend the little bunny rabbit had a very nice relax in our garden.

It is nice and cool for those rabbits in our lovely bushes.
After our dinnertime it was detective time for us. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment