Friday, 24 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty

Miss Pancake 


​My goodness me what a very very busy day we had. 

But it was all very beautiful outside, so we did not mind.

After we went for our good morning walk we made our office as beautiful as could be.

Because the very comfy sofa is in there.

And it is brand new, because Zita made a lovely all over it cover. 


We had to move everything to get it there. 

But Tyler and Jamie picked it up, all by themselves.

So we gave them some money, and Niamh and Tyler and Tarryn and Jamie went to a restaurant.

But it was a restaurant where they do not cook the fishes. 

They Just wrap up little pieces in leaves. 

I think it was a do not know how to cook restaurant. 

I would not like that restaurant.

Then we went in the fast car and found Niamh.

Because she and all her friends are going to the Mahoney cottage. All of them.

So Niamh had to fill the fast car up with lots and lots of delicious food. 

And lots of wines too. My goodness. 

Then Niamh and I had fat bacons sandwiches. Ha. 

We did not have to have little pieces of fishes. Ha.

And then Zita and I went on our next walk. For our exercises. 

Then Craig was all awake, and when he had his coffees, he had scones with jams on top.

Zita made them, and I helped him. Especially all the tasty crumbs.

Then everybody was all full up, 

So Niamh went to get Tyler go to the cottage.

Before everyone else. 

So she could be in charge. Ha. 

Craig and Zita had round bacons for dinner. Not the just straight bacons.

Those round bacons are better. 

Because they are very fat. 

Today is my friend Rai’s happy birthday day. 

We got her a present this morning.

So Zita went and had some of her all on fire cake. Ha. 

But when she got home it was bath time for Craig.

So I went outside.

Because I do not like the not even a bit fast chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment