Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Seven

Miss Pancake 


We had a whole day relax today.

After we got up and had our breakfasts Zita and I went for an early walk.

So that rain would not find us right away.

Then when we got home we did some garden work.

Because Zita said that there were tigers hiding in the too tall grass.

But I did not see even one. That is good.

Because those tigers are very dangerous. 

Then we went to my hardware store. 

And there was another Bouvier dog there. So we talked to them.

But it was a bit of a loud barking Bouvier. 

So it stayed in their car. Too bad for him. 

Maybe his mother did not teach him all the nice dog rules.

My mother made us very polite.

Even my very smelly big brothers. Ha.

But then we had to go into the store.

So I could get my polite dog treats from the nice lady. Ha.

And just like that the day was just filled up with rain and too loud thunder.

So we went home.

Then Zita went to do her errands and I minded Craig.

He did not have a nice sleep in today, so we had together muffins.

Muffins are very crumbly. So they are my favourite.

Because I get all the crumbs. It is our rule. Ha.

When there was more loud thunder, I just stayed beside Craig, so he would not get scared. 

Then Zita came home and I went into the den for my before dinner relax. 

So we had a very quiet afternoon. 

But before our dinnertime the fast car took Zita and I to get it all filled up with that smelly gas.

All the rain was all gone, so I put my head right out the window.

And my ears flapped all the way there. Ha. 

Then after our dinnertime we had lots of time for our detectives. 


No comments:

Post a Comment