Wednesday, 29 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Five

Miss Pancakes 


When Niamh and I were all awake we did not go for our good morning walk.

Because it was all raining outside.

So we had a very nice relax after our breakfast.

We went to Niamh’s apartment last night. And we had treats.

Because Tyler got a new job right where he already works. Ha. 

When we got home Craig was already in bed, because it was past our bedtimes.

After lunchtime there was no rain outside.

So we went for the longest walk ever. 

And we looked at all the stores on the busy street. Ha

After our walk Miss Guaytree came to neat and tidy the bedroom.

And she brought us own made special long biscuits.

And they were coffees biscuits.

Because you put them in your coffee before you eat them. My goodness. I did not know those biscuits. 

They were very good biscuits because they made lots and lots of crunchy crumbs. Ha. 

Craig’s far away friend Mister Adam got brand new inside parts in the hospital. My goodness.

And now he uses a very lovely wooden stick. To help him walk.

But it is a secret stick.

Because it has a sword right inside. My goodness. 

Maybe I will find a stick like that. Maybe. 

This afternoon I had a very long relax in the office, beside Niamh.

Because I was a bit hot after our long walk. 

Craig and I had sandwiches, after Niamh found Tyler, and they went to the hard questions restaurant. 

Then Craig went into our bedroom.

Because he wanted to make his own drawer neat and tidy. My goodness. 

I had a nap in the den. 

Until Niamh got home and Tyler was with her.

So we all went to fast asleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment