Miss Pancake
We had a very very beautiful day.
This morning did not even have to close the doors. Ha.
Zita and I went for a long walk so we could look and everybody’s lovely gardens.
But we only went where there were very lovely big trees.
Because those trees make everywhere nice a cool for my feet.
And when we got home I had my morning nap in my own side yard.
Then just like that my friend Tarryn was here, so she could have her wake up coffee with us.
And help Zita move big things downstairs.
So it was all beautiful and tidy again.
A lady came and took away a dinning room table.
But I still have two more downstairs. Maybe we collect them. Maybe.
Craig collects lots of things.
But he says he is going to sell them. Ha.
I helped Craig with a muffin, because I heard him upstairs. Ha.
Then I went downstairs to be the very best moving things helper.
Then we closed the back door, because it got too hot again.
We had more used food for dinner.
But I could not have any, because it was from far away China.
And would give me a sick tummy.
So I went into the den and had another nap, until detective time.
No comments:
Post a Comment