Miss Pancake
My goodness me.
Last night when we went on an adventure ride we had a real adventure.
We went to my very favourite giant store.
Because we needed a new hot water machine.
Because Zita could not have any tea, because our machine was broken.
So I minded her and we looked all over at all the very interesting things.
Even boats and in the water jackets for dogs.
But when we went back to see Craig Mister Clifford could not remember how to start.
Not even a little.
So Zita talked to Susan and she brought our fast car and Don.
And then she called the come and fix your car people.
Mister Don had a little box and Mister Clifford started right away.
And then the nice man with a big truck was there and he had a very big start a car box.
And he looked a Mister Clifford and then he and Craig talked about cars.
And Mister Clifford is not broken, he just needs a little thing.
And Mister Mike can fix it. Ha.
And I was the very best real adventure dog ever.
Because I did not even bark one time. I just was very quiet on my comfy car bed.
When we got home Miss Alex got one of those boxes for us too. Ha.
And we had cheese toasties for dinner.
And Zita gave me a giant piece of delicious cheese.
Because I was the very best adventure dog ever. Ha.
Today we went on a nice walk before the thunder and rain came here.
And when we got home we did more curtain fixing downstairs.
We had a quiet day, because of all our adventures yesterday.
Mister Paul came for dinner today and we had very fat hamburgers.
I got some cheese too. Ha.
Then I went to my bed.
Because everyone was still talking. Too bad for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment