Friday, 3 July 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Nine

​When we got up this morning, and I went outside, it was only too hot, not way too hot.

So Zita and I were very happy. 

Our walk was not too long, because the sidewalks and the roads are still not so nice for my feet.

But our house is very very nice inside, so I had an extra relax this morning. 

When Craig up I was fast asleep on my den sofa.

But he got dressed all by himself. And his T-shirt was on the right way. That is good.

Then Susan was here to borrow our tent, for her backyard. I do not know why.

But when Craig had his coffees he had a brand new very big muffin.

So I helped him. 

Then Mister Clifford took Zita to Susan’s to bring her lots of beautiful flowers.

Niamh is still in Toronto. So is Tyler too. 

And it is even still too hot there. 


So they had an outside picnic with their friends.

Miss Sally and Mister Ben sent me a picture. From Ireland.


It was a nose and feet picture. Ha. 

There was a football game on our busy street tonight.

So Mister Tyler’s father put his car in our driveway. 

So the take them away trucks could not find it. My goodness. 

If those trucks find a lost car, they take it away, and you have to give that truck real money to find it. 

That is not so nice.

I almost forgot my dinner, but then I remembered and told Craig. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and an all used food dinner. 

So now our refrigerator is nearly empty. 

Then it was detective time for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment