Miss Pancake
What a very very busy day I had.
Last night when Niamh came home from the cottage the fast car made a nasty noise.
So they left it at the lovely shop.
So this morning, after our breakfast Zita and I went on an adventure walk.
All the way to there.
And we went over that scary bridge.
So we could take the car to Mister Mike’s.
Because the lovely shop is nearly just beside the garage,
And when we went there Miss Martha gave me my best dog treat.
Miss Martha always has treats for me. Ha.
And I said hello to all of the very nice helpers too.
Mister Mike’s is my favourite garage.
Then we walked home.
And I saw the hole in the fence where the silly car went into the canal. My goodness me.
When we got home I had a very nice relax, after my lunch.
Then Zita went for her exercises walk and I minded Craig.
But he did not have a big sleep in.
So we had our cinnamon buns before Zita got back home.
After our lunchtime I had a very nice outside nap.
Before our dinner time, my friend Miss Martha talked to Zita on her telephone.
She said the fast car was all fast again, and had no nasty noises.
So Zita walked over so she could bring our fast car back to its own driveway.
I stayed here so Craig would not get into any trouble. Ha.
When Zita found the fast car, she found Niamh and Tarryn too.
At the grocery store. My goodness me.
And when she came home I already had my dinner.
So I had to wait until it was detective time for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment