Miss Pancake
Zita and I had a very lovely relax after breakfast. In our side yard.
And we went on a very long around my own streets walk.
And we went before it was too hot for nice people like us.
When we got home I went into my den, for a comfy sofa relax.
Zita was busy in our office make something for the other bed.
Then we made croissants.
Because it was nearly lunchtime.
And when Craig was all dressed, he made coffees for Zita and himself too.
Then we all went into the living room and had croissants with the coffees,
Craig’s croissant had Grandad’s own made very delicious jam inside.
The jams trees live in his little outside house.

But he makes the jams inside the house.
Because that is where the stove is.
Because you need to cook things before they are jams.
Then you have to put them in bottles.
But not when they are way too hot, just hot. It is a rule.
I got some of that jams, and all the crumbs too.
That was a very good lunchtime for me.
Because it was from far away jams.
Far away jams are very delicious.
Niamh’s friend way way up north makes special jams too.
But we ate all of it on our toasts. Oh well. Too bad for us.
We had giant hamburgers for our dinners.
I got a very tasty bun bit.
Then when all our chores were all finished, it was detectives and bed time for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment