Miss Pancake
My goodness me.
What a very nice relax I had.
And it was an all day relax.
Niamh and I had a little sleep in.
Because she did not get home until after everybody’s bedtimes.
But after breakfasts we sat outside, until Tarryn came for her coffees.
Then they went up to the busy street and went shopping.
I stayed here so I could mind Craig.
And have an outside nap. Ha.
And help with the crumbs.
My friend Miss Doctor Andrea sent me even more from very far away pictures.
And she found a shop with tasty treats.

So now she will not starve all away.

But she had to jump over a river to get those treats.
Maybe because it is too very far away for bridges. Maybe.
When Niamh got home she and Craig thought maybe that Mister Tyler should come here.
So he would not be too lonely.
So we decided to find a from far away China restaurant.
So we could have a together diner.
When you have one of those dinners you get special cookies too.
And delicious rollups too.
That is why we have those very tasty dinners.
So Zita and I went right to that restaurant, and I guarded the car when she got the bags of tasty food.
And then we got mister Tyler, so he would not starve all by himself. Ha.

I got the crunchy end of one of the rollups.
Then it was bedtime for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment