Miss Pancake
It was a very lovely morning when we got awake.
And we even had a nice little sleep in before our good morning walk.
Then I minded Craig when Zita and Susan and Chris went to their together breakfast.
When Zita got home she talked to everybody in Ireland.
So I had a lovely big relax.
But when I was all fast asleep there was very loud thunder.
So then I was very awake and went into the living room.
Craig and Zita were there for their another coffee.
And Craig had a cinnamon bun. Cinnamon buns are very tasty.
But you cannot eat too much or you will have a sick tummy. It is known.
Then the loud thunder went somewhere else. Ha.
So I got up on my comfy chair.

So I could watch everything.
Craig told me that everyone should have their own comfy chair. That is good idea.
Lots of beautiful trees are all on fire, very near where my mother and all her horses live. Oh dear.

So I am a bit worried.
But lots of soldiers with giant noisy machines are helping everybody.
But my mother will mind all her horses, until they are all safe as could be. That is her best job.
Then the thunders came back so I stayed with Zita and then she was not scared.
I did not mind Craig, because he is not scared of thunderstorm. Because he is old.
Maybe he cannot even hear them. Maybe. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment