Miss Pancake
I was the very best garden helper dog today.
After our walk Zita and I made the garden all sparkly clean.
And when the silly dog from the other street was here, so I ran right up to him.
I told him this is my garden, and it is my Zita.
I did not even have to give him my very fierce growl, I just looked at him for a long time, and then he went away.
Because he is a just a very silly dog.
Then we had our lunch.
And when Zita went to do her important errands I had my nap.
But then I heard the bedroom door open and I went to see my friend Craig.
And after we said good morning, he opened my door and I went outside until Zita came home.
We stayed inside this afternoon because it got too hot. Oh well.
My friend Sally was very busy too.

Because she is minding Mister Ben all the time. That is her very best job.
The present man brought us more of Zita’s favourite special coffees.
But he was a new present man, so I barked at him. Oh well.
Then Zita took Emmet’s old books to the extra books shop.
Craig and I stayed here and had a lovely relax.
And I told him my today story.
So now everybody will know all about our beautiful garden.

When Zita got home she had a present.
And that present was for me.

And it was a big ball for me to chase. My goodness me.
That was a surprise.
Then Zita chased me, and tried to steal my ball.
But she could not get it.
Because I am very fast. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment