Saturday, 8 August 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Six

Miss Pancake. 


The sunshine did not come here today. It was just sometimes rain.

But Zita and I did not get caught on our walk. Ha.

But Zita when looked on her telephone, it said it was a bit rainy in Niamh’s forest. Oh dear.

When I had my after breakfast nap, Zita went out for some more groceries.


I stayed in the living room, so I could mind my friend Craig. 

And when Zita got back, she had those very delicious apple treats.

Then she went downstairs to fix the door in Niamh’s other bedroom.

Because it would not open even a little bit.

So her computer showed her a movie all about how to fix it. 

And it worked. My goodness me. 

That was a good movie.

Then after Craig made the coffees, we all sat in the living room and ate some of the apple treats.

I was a very big help.

My friend Miss Doctor Andrea sent me a picture.

And she was in her very little far far away hospital.

And the bears did not get her, because she is a very fast runner. That is good.

We had pastas and chicken for dinner. I got a very delicious piece of chicken. 

After dinnertime, I went into the side yard.

Because it was shower time for Craig. 

And I do not like that other chair. It is a bit scary. 

So I just hide outside, until he is all squeaky clean again.

Then I get up on our comfy bed to mind Craig and Zita, so we can watch the detectives program together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment