Sunday, 16 August 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Four

Miss Pancake 


We had a very nice and slow day.

After we were all awake and all filled up we went for a long walk.

And we went up to the busy street so we could visit all the nice farmers.

And we bought a very very big croissant. With almonds too. Ha.

When we got home I had my lunchtime relax.

And Zita did our computer errands.

Craig had a sleep in today.

But when he was all dressed he made all the coffees, before he had his croissant.

But he saved all the crumbs for me. 

Then I went back into the den for my before dinnertime relax.

After everybody’s dinner was all eaten up, I got a very tasty bit of brand new bread, with butter on top.

I saw Alice’s father, was playing his music on our computer, and he had a new hat.


Because it was too hot for his other hat. 

But he does not wear it on his motorcycle. That is good.

Then it was our time to watch Tom’s detective program. 

He always has very good detective people. It is known. 



No comments:

Post a Comment