Miss Pancake
I had a very nice quiet day today.
Because Mister Paul came black here at lunchtime.
And he fixed that clean the clothes machine.
But only maybe he said.
So Zita and I have to try it lots of times with my towels. Ha.
Then everybody had even more coffees.
When Paul was all filled up and went to his house Zita went to see her friend singing.
And she was on her own bicycle too.
This morning she talked to everybody in Ireland.
To make sure that they did not melt in the too hot.
But they were all nearly perfect Craig said.
But not as perfect as he is.
Today my far away friend Miss Sally had her sing happy birthday day.

And she got her own on fire cake. That was a good idea.
Zita’s brother Mister Ciaran is in Ireland, and Miss Luna is there too.
Maybe they went to the singing birthday party. Maybe.
My friend Niamh came to visit me, and to borrow the fast car.
I did not eat my dinner until she was gone.
Because I am a very polite dog.
She said she would be back, and nearly soon.
And when Zita got home it was her dinnertime, and Craig’s too.
And they had some of Mister Tony’s used pizza.
Then it was my bedtime. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment