Miss pancake
Last night we were so tired everybody had a sleep in this morning.
When we were fast awake it was even past my breakfast time.
But I did not starve.
And it was a very very beautiful day outside, so I took Zita for a nice walk.
So we went to the busy street and went to the bank to get my treat.
The I took her down the busy street to the other other beautiful park.

And Niamh was there and so was Miss Erin. My goodness.
So Zita and Miss Erin talked for a long time.
And I went to sleep under the giant tree, on the cool grass.
I had to take her on this walk, because she had not been here for a long time.
And I thought she just might get all lost.
But I got us home as safe as could be.
We went down our favourite giant trees street, where it is always cool.
When Craig was awake we did not have any peanut butter cookies.
Because we ate them all.
So he only had another too much coffee. Oh well.
So Zita and the fast car went to do some important errands.
And to look for tasty good morning treats.
That was a very good idea.
I had my afternoon nap outside in my side yard.
My friends the birds were there too.
They do not mind if I go to sleep.
But when got too hot I went into the den and had a sofa relax.
Then Niamh and Dina and Miss Erin were here.
And I went outside and guarded them. In the sunshine.
On the swings sofa.
And when Zita got home everybody sat in the living room, and laughed all the time.
Then we drove the ladies to Dina’s apartment.
Because they are going out tonight.
And had to find just the very best clothes.
And when we got home it was dinner time for everybody.
If we are not too tired again maybe we will watch the lady detectives tonight.
Or go to fast fast fast asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment