Miss Pancake
We had another lovely outside today.
But we went on our big very long walk before it was hot.
The present man came here two times today.
And all the presents were Tyler’s. My goodness me.
Zita had lots of important errands to do this morning.
So I minded Craig when he was listening to his book.
When Zita got home Craig made the coffees for everybody.
And then we had brand new cinnamon buns.
After lunchtime Zita and I went downstairs to put all of Emmet’s not any good stuff in a box.
But we need even more boxes. My goodness me.
So I was downstairs busy all afternoon, until my dinnertime.
My friend Doctor Miss Andrea was in those mountains again.
And she sent me pictures too.

She had her good morning coffee outside today.
In the mountains. My goodness me.
Craig and Zita had that tasty from India chicken for dinner.
I got some very very delicious peas.
And then it was time to go to bed and watch the detectives on the television.
Last night I kept Craig’s toes warm until it was morning time.
He was very happy. He told me.
No comments:
Post a Comment