Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Nine

Miss Pancake 


​It was another hot day today.

But we fooled it.

Because we went for our walk early. 

And that hot did not even know where we were. Ha.

And we met Mister Jasper at my pond.

And then we met him again at our other pond, so we played chase together.

So we had a very good walk. 

And when it was hot Zita and I were already back in my cool house.

Then I minded fast asleep Craig, when Zita went to the fix your clothes stuff shop.

Craig did not get up so early today.

Because he has a new mystery book to listen to.


So our morning was a nice relax.

And when he was all awake we had a very lovely muffin.

Then Zita was downstairs in her clothes fixing room.

My friend Miss Doctor Andrea found a minder dog. 

It is another Doctor’s best friend.

So it goes on their not in the hospital adventures with them. 

In those mountains. My goodness. That is a good idea.

Because very big bears live there. 

We were going to go on an adventure ride, but we decided that it was still a bit too hot.

So we just had a long afternoon relax. 

But before dinnertime Craig and I played the Tug game. And I won.

Because I pulled the fast chair across the whole living room. Ha. 

Then I had my dinner.

Zita made sandwiches with eggs inside.

Some of Craig’s dropped on the floor. 

So they were mine. It is our own rule. Ha.

Then Zita got that cut your toes off machine, so she could make the grass neat and tidy.

I stayed inside and Craig and got into the comfy bed.

Because when Zita came in it was detective program time for us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment