Miss Pancakes
My goodness me.
What a very busy day I had.
It was so beautiful outside, and not even too hot for toes, that we went for a long walk.
But I did not see any of my friends today.
Maybe they are on vacation. Maybe.
When Niamh came here we had so much important work to do that I had to be her very best assistant for nearly all day.
Even when Miss Janet came here for Craig’s stretching exercises I was too busy to mind him. My goodness.
But he told me he did not mind.
Today is the day to remember all the lovely elephants everywhere.
Emmet’s very most favourite were those Punic elephants. Ha.

They were very fierce elephants, and they could climb mountains too. My goodness me.
Tonight is the hard questions restaurant night for Niamh and all her friends .
Mister Tyler sent me some pictures of the forest adventure.
And they had delicious sausages.

And very delicious steaks too.

And they cooked them right outside. On a real fire.
And they even ate them outside too.

Because Niamh brought our outside restaurant. That was a very good idea.
Zita and I took Niamh to find Tyler at that restaurant.
And when we got home Craig had my dinner all ready for me.
So I was not even a bit hungry.
Then Craig and Zita had their dinners too.
And I had my after dinner nap.
Craig had those from far away China rollups for his dinner.
I got two of the very crunchy ends. Ha.
Then it was detective time for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment