Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Eighty Seven

Miss Pancake 


​Today was my make me beautiful day.

And I did not even know it.

We had another lovely very lovely walk and we saw my friends the ducks.

And it was a beautiful as could be day today. 

So we had a long walk.

And then we went and got Niamh at the apartment. 

So she could make all her dirty clothes all squeaky clean.

And after lunch she said it was just the right time to make me all beautiful. My goodness.

So we went into the side yard and Zita and Niamh found all the make me beautiful tools.

Then I was the very best dog. 

So I got lots of treats.

But when I was beautiful I had to have a big bath. Oh well.

And then Zita got the make you dry machine. Oh well. 

But then I was very tired.

So I had a nap.

Craig said getting beautiful makes you very tired.

It is true.

He said that is why he has nice sleep ins. Ha. 

Tonight is the hard questions restaurant night. So Niamh went to find Tyler. 

So they could have a together dinner.

When our dinners were finished we watched the detectives.

Because everybody was a bit too tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment