Miss Pancake
I was up very late last night.
Because I had a big sick tummy.
Because I got too too hot.
But Zita got me into a very lovely cold shower.
Then Niamh and Tarryn came here.
And they got my special scissors and took away lots of my too much fur.
And this morning after my breakfast, Zita took even more away.
Then we went on a very nice walk, and when we got home I was not too hot. Just a bit tired.
So I sat in my comfy chair and looked out the window at the whole world.

So after Zita and I had a very nice relax we went on another walk.
To do some errands.
When Craig was all dressed it was time to see my friend Emmet on the computer.
Emmet and Alice and her father went to hear a story all about Mister Cú Chulainn.

And there were people singing, and even not too loud music.
Mister Cú Chulainn is one of Emmet’s very old story friends.
We did not talk to Doctor Alice, because she was at her hospital until very late tonight.
We put up our do not get too hot umbrella, so we do not got too hot when we are in the garden.
Then Zita walked up to the busy street to get some no cooking dinner.
But then I got a very bad story.
Craig saw in his computer that those fires found my old home. And now it is all just all burnt up.
Even my barn and my mother’s house.
But she is all fine and she got all her beautiful horses away.
Before that fire got there. My goodness me.
Now there are going to make brand new barns, and a new house too. My goodness me.
My mother is going to be very busy.
My two big brother, Mister Bruce and Mister Barney, their far away ranch did not get found by that fire.

So their horses are very happy. That is good.
When Zita got home she brought two no cooking dinners.
Craig got giant meatballs and Zita had salmons. In is salad.
And Zita found a new have a drink at nighttime bottle for Craig.
And I get his old one. For adventure trips.
That is a good present.
Tonight we will watch the detective who is a professor too. Goodness me.
No comments:
Post a Comment