Miss Pancake
My goodness me.
We were so busy today that I almost forgot all about my lunch.
After our breakfast we saw that it was a beautiful outside day.
So we went for a - do our errands walk.
And we went to my hardware store, to get important things.
Because our get our clothes cleaned machine is way too loud.
So Mister Paul is going to fix it.
So we got some fix it things, and I got my special treat.
Then we went to visit our canal, and then we found a brand new shop.

And nice dogs, like me can go inside.
So we did, and Zita got a giant ice cream cone.
And she ate it all the way back home.
And when we got home it was past my lunchtime, but Craig remembered.
And when we were all full up, we took Emmet’s books to another books store.
And they gave Zita lots of free coffees for the books.
Because they are a coffees store too. My goodness.

And they like dogs too.
But only when they are polite, just like me.
Then Miss Jennifer came here for some coffees.
So I minded everybody, by myself.
Then Zita went to Niamh’s apartment and gave her those very clean clothes.
I stayed here to mind Craig. And to have a nice relax.
And when Zita came home it was everybody’s dinnertime. I did not forget.
But we had to make all our grass neat and tidy with toe cutting machine.
And then Mister Tony’s friend brought us a very delicious pizza, for our dinner.
And after our dinnertime cleaning up, we watched a new detective program from Mister Tom.
No comments:
Post a Comment