Friday, 7 August 2026

Day Two Thousand Two Hundred and Seventy Five

Miss Pancake 


We had a too hot day today.

So Zita and I went for our walk before the hot found us.

Then when we got home I had my sofa relax and Zita went into our office to do some computer errands.

My friend Craig was up early today and he made coffees for everybody, except me.

After Zita had her coffee we made more delicious croissants.

And we had them for our next coffees. 

Croissants are very crumbly, that is why they are my favourite.

Then Zita did some clothes fixing. 

I minded Craig.

When Niamh came here last night Tarryn and Dina and Erin came too, my goodness.

When Niamh looked at all the pointy things she took two of them and a chopping axe too.

Because she and Tyler and their friends are going to the forest. And to cook and sleep there too.

In a tent, on the ground. My goodness. 

So maybe they have to chop down trees.

Craig said or maybe heads, but that is not true.

Because only Emmet knows all about chopped off heads. Not Craig. It is known. 

My friend Miss Sally was sad today because everyone there forgot all about treat time.

But when she found her special way too sad face, Cousin Ciara remembered.

So Sally is all perfect again. 

When Zita walked to the nice grocery store upon the busy street.

Because we needed some vegetables for our dinner.

When she was home we moved lots of things all around in the den. 

So everything was nearly neat and tidy again.

Craig said he has too much stuff. He is right. 

I went outside for my own before dinnertime nap. 

After dinner we head just enough time to watch our detective program, before I went all asleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment