Miss Pancake
My goodness me, I was so busy today.
When we went for our walk we met my friend Lee and we talked for a nice time.
Then we got Niamh, and she came home with us.
Because she had to borrow the fast car.
Because she had to get her friend Rowan, and her nearly new baby.
Then Craig got up and when he had his coffee we looked out the window.
And then Niamh was here.
And Rowan and her own baby were here too.
And that baby is nearly Irish, because her name is Miss Fáilin.
And Miss Fáilin can nearly almost walk.
But I could not play with her.
Because she is very little and I am a little bit too big.
So I minded everybody, and Lee came here too.
And everybody had toasty bagels. I got lots of crunchy pieces.
As a tasty treat.
Because I was so very good minding Miss Fáilin. Ha.
Then they all went to meet Tyler at the apartment.
And just like that it was our dinner time. My goodness.
Craig had those delicious chicken pieces.
So I had some too.
Then it was time for new detectives for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment