Miss Pancake
When I looked out my window this morning there was a big truck on my street.
And some men were working, but I do not know what they were doing.
Zita did not know either. Maybe it is a secret. Maybe.
But we went for our walk anyway, and we went to Mister Kettleman’s store and got brand new bagels.
Because then we went and brought Niamh to my house.
And she had bagels with us for her breakfast.
When Craig was all dressed and awake he had his coffee.
And Zita made him a toasty bagel.
I got two pieces.
Because today is the special day for dogs. Everywhere. Especially in my house. Ha.
Niamh was working with my friend Miss Erin this afternoon. So I minded them.
Then Niamh and I went outside to do our important work. Right on the swinging chair.
I had a very good time.
But when I was inside a silly man came into my garden and scared Niamh.
And Zita said if he came back I should bite him all up. That is a very good idea.
When Niamh went to the hard questions restaurant, we had our own dinners.
And then it was a good time for bed.
So we did.
No comments:
Post a Comment