Miss Pancake
It was a sometimes all full of rain morning.
So we had to be careful when we went for our walk.
Because we did not want to be just very soggy.
When Zita went to the grocery store, I had my morning nap, and minded Craig.
When he was all dressed Zita was home too.
And she brought brand new muffins too.
And Craig remembered my lunch, before I even reminded him.
And when everybody had their coffees I helped with that muffin.
Tonight Niamh and Tyler are going to be here for a tasty dinner.
So Zita and I were very busy making a very delicious special dinner.
Right in the kitchen.
And we made our very delicious brown buns for the dessert.
And everybody can make their very own rollups.
With only their own tasty stuff inside. That is a good idea.
Chicken is my favourite inside stuff.
Zita tried the clothes machine, but it still made the wrong noises.
So Mister Paul will have another look at it. Oh dear.
Ferrgus was on the telephone all morning.
He was talking to his Cousin Mórag in the castle.
Because when he heard Craig’s story he thought he remembered a story from his great grand uncle.
So he asked Mórag to look in the other library.
The one behind the secret door in the first library.

He thinks there is a very wonderful book about the Clan Badger.
Before they were the Blackthorn-Badgers.
So now Cousin Mórag is going to look for it.
And she did not even know about the other library.
So she was not so very happy. Oh dear.
Because Castles have too many secrets. My goodness me.
Not even Mister Lochlainn knew.
Maybe his father forgot to tell him all the secrets. Maybe.
I do not know so many secrets.
Just Merry Christmas time secret presents.
Those are my favourite secrets. Ha.
Before Niamh and Tyler came here Zita and I went just for a little walk.
So we could have some brand new airs.
Before dinnertime.
When Niamh got here she went and got a free as could be lamp for her apartment.

Then we had our dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment