Miss Pancake
I had a nice quiet day.
Because Zita was very busy today.
After our long walk, Zita had breakfast with Miss Maggie.
I stayed here to mind Craig because he was fast asleep.
Then Niamh and Dina and Erin came here to their work in our not a bit hot house.
In the living room.
With giant papers all over the floor.
So I minded them too.
Then Zita came home, but only for a little bit.
Because she had to go to Susan’s house for tea.
Then when Craig got up he went into the den, where it was quiet.
And that is where he had his coffee and two croissants.

I helped him.
But now our croissants are all gone. Ha.
Niamh had to go to that way too much of everything store.
To get important things.
Because tomorrow Niamh and Tyler are going to a far away in the woods park.
With some friends from not too far away Toronto.
And they are going to sleep there. Outside. My goodness.
That is not a very good idea.
They should take our giant Scotsman’s sword. It is very pointy. My goodness.
Then everybody was gone.
So I only had to mind Craig and Zita. That is an easy job for me.
So I had my before dinnertime nap.
And after dinnertime it was time for the next program with the detective ladies. Ha.
Then Niamh called us because she needed a pointy knife.
But Craig has so many pointy things we sent here a picture some if of the not way too dangerous ones

Even a big one from a long long time ago battle. My goodness.
But none of our swords. Or our very sharp spears. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment